Give your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog its own little shelter to hide away from predators, cool down from the heat, shelter from the rain and escape the winter breeze with this wooden hedgehog house by Navaris.
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY
- Give your little friends their own little rural retreat by providing them with a cosy place get away from the stresses of their daily lives. Help them shelter
from the snow or rain and give them a place to cool down during the summer heat.
A SAFE SPACE
- With it’s sturdy, wooden design, this hedgehog den from Navaris will provide your spikey friend with a safe space to hide away from any predators as well as
giving any new mother a safe place to guard her litter.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Featuring a detachable roof that provides easy access, this hedgehog house is simple and easy to clean and maintain. Simply remove the roof, clean out and poor
hot water inside before leaving it to dry. Just be sure no hedgehogs are inside!
- Place in a quiet place with the entrance facing south-east. Do not disturb hedgehogs during hibernation. Only feed appropriate food in emergency situations. It
is recommended that you clean and re-fill this product once a year, after hibernation and before littering season.
Navaris – Home & Living – Pretty / Simple
- Make sure to check out the extensive range of Pet and Animal supplies by Navaris.
- Materials: Fir wood; Plywood
- Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 19 cm (15.7 x 15.7 x 7.5 inches)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 x Hedgehog House with Detachable Green Roof
KEEP SAFE: This wooden hedgehog house helps to keep your spikey friends guarded from predators, such as birds and foxes, as well as giving them a safe and comfortable space to care for their litter.
ALL YEAR ROUND: Simply place this box in your garden or hedge and whether it’s raining, snowing or sunny, this wooden hedgehog house is designed to provide your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog with a safe space to hide away all year round.
PRODUCT DETAILS: Comes with 1 x wooden hedgehog house with a detachable, slanted roof.
COSY UP: To help keep the hedgehogs warm, all you need to do is place straw or leaves inside this hedgehog house in order to provide them with a warm environment for them to cosy up in and escape the winter weather during hibernation.
EASY TO CLEAN: You can easily clean out this wooden hedgehog shelter by simply removing the roof, clearing out any debris and pouring boiling water inside before leaving it to dry. Just make sure no hedgehogs are inside!