Aptamil First Infant Milk
Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, our team of Nutricia scientists has developed our patented liquid formulation. Aptamil First Infant Milk ready to feed combines our blend of ingredients with our unique process.
- Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth – 6 months.
- Breastmilk substitute for combination of bottle feeding.
- Can also be used as part of weaning from 6 months to 1 year.
- A nutritionally complete formula.
- Unique blend of ingredients containing DHA (Omega-3 LCPs).
- UHT sterilised.
- Ready to feed – perfect for on the go! (Teats not included)
- Single use only.
- Size: 70ml.
- Box of 24 Bottles.
Directions of use:
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Aptamil liquid can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, always within 2 hours.
Nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for bottle fed babies.
Ready to use – Perfect for on the go!
Pack of 24